Image Map

Friday, May 11, 2012

Dollar Store Organization!

A few weeks ago I came across one of the most functional, frugal projects I have seen in a while!  Angela from Better Together got lost in the dollar store (as many of us do!) and a wonderful thing came from it!!


This organization board includes a note pad, a calendar, daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning lists, a menu, and a little place to store pens :)

What a creative way to keep your household a little more organized! Thanks for the great tutorial Angela!

I can't wait to see what comes from the next dollar store trip!



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. Great use of space too. You can find everything you need in one place.

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!