Image Map

Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend Wellness #2 {Link Party}

Last week I posted about getting in shape. I have something to admit. I have not been very good this week...I know I'm supposed to be the motivator here but hey, we are all human! I did not work out, I did not eat quite as healthy as I should, and worst of all, I got my hubby off track too.

Am I the only one who has MASSIVE chocolate cravings? I'm talkin', the whole room looks like chocolate, its all I can think about, mad if I don't get some, cravings. Its pretty ridiculous...my poor hubby!

Needless to say, I totally caved and went out for some chocolate ice cream...and then it just snowballed from there.

I NEED HELP!!

I need to here some motivating stories from you guys to help me get back on track! So that is why I'm starting the Weekend Wellness Link Party!! I don't have a button yet, but I do have a party!! For now you can just put a text link back to my blog so others can get inspired and get fit with us!

First things first: The dreaded weigh in....here we go!

MY CURRENT WEIGHT: 141 
 I guess I lost 1 pound so its not that bad but still....I need help!

Here is your inspiring picture for this week and don't forget to check out everyone's fitness posts!

LINK PARTY RULES:
1: Your project/post must be about fitness or health
2: Since I don't have a button yet (I will have one next week) please give this party a shout-out with a link on your post!



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png
****Just a reminder that Google Friend Connect is going to be discontinued!! If you would like to continue following my blog, you can do so by joining BlogLovin! {It's awesome!} You can click here to find my blog****

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I have enjoyed reading your blog since you started and I think fitness is a great addition to it! I think we all could use some motivation! I just started doing hot yoga and I really like it and I think I'm gonna stick with it for a while. I'm glad there are lots of ways to get and stay healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I feel like there is so much more to a "Well Crafted Home" than the decor. There are also the things that make a house a home such as the health and happiness of the people who live there! I'm happy to have you reading along!

      I've always wanted to try hot yoga but I'm scared that I'll pass out! haha let me know how it goes for you!

      Delete
  2. Ugh, I am still at 146. No weight loss here!

    I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog today! You are so creative and I absolutely adore your blog, so I think you totally deserve it! http://practicallyfunctional.net/2012/06/stylelist-feature-and-sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!