Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Silhouette Heat Transfer!

I absolutely love my Silhouette machine! I use it all the time for everything from labeling the dog's food container to creating stencils for my crafting.

I was recently reading a post from Cheryl over at That's What Che Said and I learned that Silhouette is selling a new kit for their machines that allows you to do heat transfers! This is so exciting! Look at this cute little onesie that Cheryl created:

Baby Onesie using Heat Transfer 1

How cute is that?! She has a great tutorial on how to do this and there may or may not be an awesome coupon for buy one get one free items in the Silhouette shop! *wink**wink*

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!